Why did I ge kicked out of my own group I started only two days ago?

Tracy Ireman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just started my group for a store/group only a couple of days ago I log on and havent even got it fully fixed and dueled out or even invited people to it yet and I am no longer in it nor can I get back into it. Can someone please hep me figure out why I was tossed from my own group?

I had family stuff and couldnt add more people how do I get it back so I can atleast add another member so I can finish makin the group?

3 answers to this question

Tracy Ireman wrote: .... how do I get it back so I can atleast add another member so I can finish makin the group?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Tracy. If the group was disbanded you can't get it back. You need to create a new group. Also you can't give to your new group the same name.

A group requires at least two members to exist. If you create a group and fail to add another menber within 48 hours, the group is deleted and can not be resurrected.

You'll have to create a new group, with a slightly different name. The old name can not be re-used. This time, get a friend or one of your own alts to join the group as soon as you finish creating it.

If you had already deeded land or prims to the group, submit a support ticket to LL, and explain what happened. They may be nice to you, and use their super-user capabilities to confiscate the parcel owned by the dead group, and re-sell it to you. Any deeded prims will likely have to be deleted and replaced.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.