how can create a blog?

aleahlove103

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I think that there is a website called blog spot, and in the past, I visited Wordpress.

You have many options, creating a channel at Youtube or a Facebook page are forms of blogs. Popular Youtube channels upload new messages everyday and they have thousands of followers. Same goes for Twitter and a number of other social media platforms.

Different websites will offer different abilities for both you and anyone who comments on or at your blog. This is usually the reason why a blogsite might be more popular than another. You pick one you like and that relates to your message.

Bloggers who want complete control pay for private webhosting, and hire a webmaster to create a blog / community discussion board. A blog is usually a place were you just tell people things, the reader may or may not be able to comment. A discussion board explains it's self.

I believe that to create a (good) Blog, you first need a message and a delivery style that will appeal to the readers.

I like to pretend that I'm human, and if my readers are humans, we will have something in common.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.