I recently bought items on mp but have not received them even after they were redelivered

Anikad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a new avatar but am not new to sl.  I recently bought some items on marketplace that were not delivered. I contacted the creators and got messages in my email saying that they were sent to me. 

When I logged on there was nothing.  No notices and not even the message from one of the creators that I got in email.  I've never experienced this before what do i do now?

4 answers to this question

There's been a problem with offline notices and messages not showing up when people log in. You can try another viewer; I've not had problems with this on Firestorm or Phoenix. Explain again what the issue is and ask for one more redelivery. Don't get mad if some creators say no. The nice thing is, for marketplace deliveries, you can submit a ticket with LL: go to "Help," "Support," "Contact Support," "Submit a Support Ticket Form." That way the Lindens can "force" a redelivery. Again, explain the issue clearly and thoroughly and request that they redeliver the items that have not shown up. I still suggest you use a different viewer when you log back in to recieve the items, though.

Hello Anikad and welcome to SL Forums. If a merchant sent you directly again the item is very possible to sent it no in a box but already unpacked. Don't look only into your objects tab. So the first you have to do is to use the search on the top of your inventory typing the name of the product or at least a part of it. Notices is possible to be capped, that doesn't prove that you didin't get the stuff. However if you are sure that you can't find them in your inventory, contact again the merchants asking politely again for re-delivery. You can't do something else.

Well the first thing is to go to the marketplace making sure that you are signing in as the avatar that made the purchases and check your order history under My Marketplace - My Account.  See if the transactions are listed.  To be honest, from your description of the problem it sounds like you might have logged into the Marketplace under a different account.

--Cinn

I had a similar problem today, I bought three items from the Tiki creations store on Marketplace (awesome stuff by the way, I highly recommend them).  Anyways, after waiting, I got the delivery notice, and before I could click "Keep", the region rebooted and kicked me off.  When I logged back in, there were no notices, not even unread ones - there shuld have at least been two as according to my transactins, all three items were delivered.

Question is, is there a notifications log I can't find to open them and re-click them?, or do I have to request that they re-send, and hope they will?.

Thanks all, Tommy Mulberry.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.