Question about Maitreya Gold Bare Feet Flat

Kristin Burner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

boo :)

I sent a note card to the creator, but am not sure if theywill answer.

A simple question about the bare feet tone skin matching. Does it allow entry of RGB values in anyway?

The demo did not come with the tone matchign, and that makes me super suspicious about it. I dont see any reason why they should not include that in the demo as that primarly the reason i get the demo is to make sure i can actually tone match before i buy , stores if your listening :)

Thanks 

No, the Maitreya Gold shoes, including the bare feet, do not allow you to input RGB values. Why? Because they include a number of skin presets. Choose the one that is closest to your skin in color but a bit lighter. Then play with Hue, Saturation, and Luminosity until you get a close match. It's actually pretty easy, and this is from someone who really stinks at that sort of thing.

Even better, the shoes come with a skin matching notecard that includes values for the most popular skin creators. It's a fairly large list, though naturally it can't include everybody. If you want to post who made your skin, though, I can tell you whether or not the notecard includes color matches for it.

hi thanks :)

my primay skin right now is mynerva carmel color.

Its a shame about no RGB. From my experience in adjusting a lot of shoes using a lot of huds, the ones with RGB input as another option gives me the quickest easiest results. Hue and Saturation and Lum are another way to do it but they adjust more then one of the RGB values at a time.

Anways thank you for the information, it has made my decision easy :matte-motes-asleep-2:

N-Core lets you input RGB values. But allI have to do is click to one of the presets and I'm already matched. Sometimes I may tweak the hue, but on a rare occasion.

People have said Maitreya and Pixel Mode are hard to match because they do not allow direct number input, and figuring out the system of how to match colors takes time to do. But I guess if one wears shoes from those brands all of the time, it becomes easy.

Pixel Mode is harder because the colors are so specific. It's worth it for me, partially because one of the presets is a decently close match for my skin without any adjustment but largely because the detail on PM shoes is just gorgeous. I found Maitreya to be pretty easy to match, but then again, my skin is one of the ones listed on the notecard. (I did change it; started with the listed preset and played with the other stuff on my own, but I had a good starting point already.)

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.