Full Perm MESH Category

iOthman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We need a full perm mesh only category and sub categories in MP... and if they can also organize full perm sculpted prims into more fitting categories that would also help, I don't want to go thru all kinds of sculpted scraps or furtniture when all I'm looking for is a sculpted collar, waste of time and efforts for me. This can easily be solved but it's being totally ignored.

The mesh category thing will likely be a bit before we see it. There's just not much out there, yet. I'm sure we will see it in the future though.

On the sculpt items, there actually are categories already, they are under marketplace-building components-sculpted prims creators tools-and the various categories are here. There's another place where you'll find sculpts and such under marketplace-building components-building aids-sculpted prims. That was the original place sculpt items were to be placed. The sculpted prims creators tools category was added later on(I want to say over a year ago now, but I honestly can't remember exactly when). When I go looking for sculpts, I check both places. One is organized, the other is not. I think a lot of creators tend to stick them in the sculpted prims creators tools category more often than not(and if you get a sculpt item yanked for being in the wrong category, this is where you have to put it in order to relist/fix the problem). I believe at one time some linden employee said those two categories would be merged and optimized but, well, yeah we knot that's not likely to happen either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.