Thank you Linden Lab and congratulations!

Eio Tuqiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Qie Niangao wrote:

Eio Tuqiri wrote:

The place I'm talking about is on your secondlife.com Dashboard, at the bottom of the page, "Upcoming Events".  The results there are very low.  And I don't see any place on the Dashboard to choose maturity ratings.

Oh. Interesting. I never even noticed those before.  They do all seem to be G-rated, but they're only a subset of all the G-rated Live Music events listed in search.  Very odd.

Yeah, I created a jira on it, and of course there are others.  My questions to Linden Lab concerning this are, why so few listings in "Upcoming Events", when there are WAY more listings showing in Search, and could the very low number of results in "Upcoming Events" on the Dashboard page of secondlife.com be because these are paid listings? 

If these are listings that have been paid for, then the title should be something like "Paid Events Listings", so people have some idea that ALL events are not listed under "Upcoming Events" because the results only show paid advertising.  As it is the title should read "A Very Partial Listing of Upcoming Events".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.