Services I did not choose to have..

Jiji Firehawk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are services you can buy on the marketplace to feature your items on the landing page and such.. Well just recently my order history said that I ordered these services for multiple of my items and I had not even been on the market place until just today for like a month.. And these services were purchase from the beginning of the month till just yesterday... Is anyone else having these issues?  I am not sure about it since I can't remember the exact amount of Lindens I had in my pocket..  Should I try to contact LL?  Or is there a specific place to report such things for the marketplace?

Jiji, Maybe this will help you:

When an enhancement is charged to your account, it appears in 3 places:

1) On your Dashboard transactions (you can check back 30 days). Since that shows your total funds, you'd be able to see how much you had before and after (as with any other transaction)

2) In Merchant Home --> Manage Subscriptions. That will show you what the status is of the enhancements (they are active and will renew automatically if you don't change it to expiring). If you had some enhancements and didn't "turn off" the renewal, maybe that's it?

3) My Marketplace --> My Account --> My Orders. Sounds like you've already checked here and saw the subscriptions being charged to you.

If you can't determine what's happened from those records, then I'd open a support ticket for the Marketplace/General Marketplace Issues and try to get some assistance.

Hope that helps!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.