hi my sim crshing 3 days offline and work and back offline and back what i can do he crsh my sim

m0on Chun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi my sim crshing 3 days offline and work and back offline  and back what i can do he  crsh my sim every time it back he com to crsh it how i can make him stop  griefing my sim all my group sad

sl dont bannd his alt and dont do nothing abut it

alt alt

some one can help me back my sim

my sim is offline  Hamoa Island

2 answers to this question

The first thing to do is remove those names from your message as soon as possible.  Your message could be interpreted as "personal negative commentary", which is forbidden by the Community Standards on this site. 

Then submit Abuse Reports.  You should include factual information, including avatar names, times, and specific ways in which you believe that they have violated the SL Terms of Service.  Attach photographs if you can.  Every time there is a problem, submit another Abuse Report, and mention each of the ones that you have already submitted.

Hello mo0n. You can restrict the access to your sim under the last tab of the "About Land" window called "Access". There you can set access only for your group or only for your close friends adding them in the "Allowed Residents" list. If you have problems with this resident how you can still let open for everyone your sim? I can't understand it, except if it is a commercial one. In addition if your sim is offline, you can submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Land & Region --> Report an offline Region.

EDIT: Btw, your sim is not offline. Just i came there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.