Unreceived offline messages and objects ?

Gal Galaga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

it has been happening to me also, but only on another avi...and it isnt because of capped messages because one would still have it in thier inventory, I have bought items while off SL from marketplace, and I havent recieved the items when I logged on and that was 2 days ago, but only on that avi. Marketplace invoice says items were delivered so that was not the problem. Even a MM board prize I did not recieve on that avi, but my other avi I did recieve it from the same MM board.

I have the same problem and it has nothing to do with capping. 

Past few days I do not receive even ONE IM, or item if I am logged out when it is sent... even thought the sender gets the standard "user is offline ... will be delivered later".  

So the senders think I will receive whatever it is, it just does NOT get to me, not even into my trash!

I have a couple alts and they do not have this problem. They are regular accounts. 

Only av that has the problem is my primary PREMIUM paid account.

• Like 2

it hasnt anything ot do with premium accounts, my main avi it does not happen with, only my other avi it is happening to....so why hasn't anyone replied with an answer or what to do here, is this not what this is for to get help? if not where do we go to, to get help in resolving this, we arent going to want to keep spending money on items that wont be delivered etc....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.