Animation

kwajkid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

kwajkid wrote:

I'm new here, I've got to some area's and have seen avatars standing, while standing they are moving around a little.  I bought some animations, but I just stand and pose.  How do I get moving ao's?

You will need to buy an AO hud and wear it.  I like those of Vista Animations, but there are many to choose from. 

There are AO HUDs on marketplace.  You can also find them inworld buy using search.  You should go to the shop that sells them and try the animations before you buy as quality varies quite a bit.  Most marketplace listings will give you a SLurl for where to go.  You want to look for true animations, not 'poses' or 'static' animators.  The more stands you have the more random it will appear to be as you move around. You may also want to consider one that has several walks, sits as well as ground sits and that will allow you to ground sit anywhere for the most flexibility.

You can buy AO HUD's already loaded and ready to go or you can get a Zhao HUD for free and buy the animations to load into it.  Most preloaded HUD's will also allow you to add animations to them also so if you like the ones you got, you can add them in. Some of the AO HUD's also include the ability to act as a dance HUD too and may even come with a few dances.  Some make your avatar appear to breath too for added realism.  A good AO HUD is not cheap but it is worth the investment as it brings you avatar to life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.