"Set As Main Image" not working

Marcus Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Howdy, Everbody!

I've added 21 new items to my store today, and in the process of doing so, I discovered that the button labelled "Set As Main Image" no longer works.  I tried it on 3 different listings just to be sure, and on all three, it was broken.  Before I file a Jira on this, I wanted to ask everybody here in the Merchant forum if you've noticed this?  I don't want to file one if it's just ME that's having a problem.  :)

-M

I just tested for you. It's not working.

My advice, create JIRA and document it very well, post it here, hope people vote/watch it.

I emphasize documenting the bug because I created a JIRA for the Date column bug that has appeared following the deploy and  even though I have provided screenshots of the issue, they don't seem to understand it or aren't able to replicate it. They keep saying it is working "as expected" even though it is bugged (for my store anyway). I am hoping they will understand it eventually, and, I will keep updating it as information comes in. (If you want to see what I've been going through for the past 24 hours check out https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4290)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.