Question about the magic boxes??

TrishaT Demonia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this is the right place to ask this.. if not i do apologize in advance lmao.. but i was wondering. Me and my sis are opening a shop with her store at the first level.. mine on the 2nd etc. Anyway we both wanna put stuff on market but I wasnt for sure if you can have 2 magic boxes on the same land without interferance. I am assuming since one box would be owned by me and the other by her there would be no interferance and we would be able to put 2 down. I just wanted to ask before we did it and screwed something up.. gotta love SL!! Thanks for any help.

The answer is yes. 

You can have multiple magic boxes owned by multiple avatars on the same land without any issues.  There are services that offer to store magic boxes for a fee for those who don't have their own land with many different avatars leaving their magic boxes on the same land.

I hope this helps!

You can buy a 512 lot of land, and rez 117 copies of your magic box on it, and it'll be fine - cept when it comes times to add new products and you want to be able to keep track of things... :)

You could, sadly, even rez one magic box for each of 117 different people - all of whom would have no need to pay any tier or rent (save to you) and help keep SL alive.

- though their customers might be wary when they go to find the object in world and can't. There's a few items I really want to buy that I've not bought because I can't prove to myself that the merchant even exists...

• 5 months later...

"You can buy a 512 lot of land, and rez 117 copies of your magic box on it"

do you mean rented 512 land?

i was trying to find posts in the forums to see,if i could have a magic box in my  my house,

because of the" no commerce rule" in houses that comes with a premium account.

i just didnt wanna risk getting in trouble for being a noob!   >.<

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.