Lost Orders help

SalaciousSam

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had the same thing happen yesterday.  You can contact the sellers and send them the transaction information on a notecard and ask for redelivery. But be patient for a reply as they aren't online all the time or even every day.  You can also file a support ticket for failed delivery on the Marketplace , even if you are a basic account.

Contact the sellers.

Marketplace items are delivered via a script in the Xstreet magic boxes.

That script is not perfect, and like all scripts in SL, can time out or get overwhelmed.

There's usually a notice of sorts in the merchant side of Marketplace letting you know if a delivery failed - but not always.

One handy thing about selling items that are copy/no-trans is no worries about redelivery. Keep that in mind as well as a buyer - the merchant has no risk resending you a copy/no-trans item.

EDIT: and there it goes again. Looked at my order log to make sure I was saying the right thing, saw a delivery failure and wondered what it was...

SInce I'd never been emailed by the system about it...

Went to my xstreet boxes, and the item was missing.

Turns out Marketplace changed the perms on a freebie from copy/trans to none, and sent not copies, but the original. So I have 3 boxes inworld... the first 3 people to order it got it, every other order was a failure, until the product got disabled...

/Grrrrr.....

Now I'm runnng around handing out a freebie to people I see in the history. Cause even the ones who got it before got one that had perms other than those I'd advertised...

Weirder still, there's one rezzed in my shop with the right perms. I took it into inventory and its perms had changed. But when I put it in my xstreet box to deliver, and fixed its perms, it was able to deliver copies and not the original.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.