Support Ticket for Owner Role?

duLuna Bosatsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Where can I submit a ticket for a group error? Im trying to add my friend as an "Owner" to my land but she is still unable to set home, freely teleport, fly, and is continually teleported back to the telehub. With Owner permissions she should be able to fly anywhere irregardless, teleport anywhere (as the routing IS set to "anywhere" ) and set home, but isnt able too :( "https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/" is a joke, it has no category regarding this. Where can I go to get this resolved?

thanks everyone.

If you are a premium member you can go to live chat to talk to somone about this.  Unfortunately, if you are not premium - basic account support is very limited .  You can only file a suport ticket for the choices you are given when filling out a ticket.

First check to be sure you see your friend as an owner in the group.  Next, make sure the land in question is deeded to this group.  If one of these things is not true, that's the problem. 

Friend in question has been my otherhalf for nearly ten years, so I have 100% trust in her. 

I have tried making her an officer, it didnt make a differnce at all. I skimmed through the permissions, set every one of them accordingly, logged in under her name (with permission) changed group title, tried using landmarks from different parts of the sim, they all teleport her back to the telehub, where as I, as owner am able to go where I want and bypass the teleport routing (which is selected "anywhere" except on the parcel where the telehub is). She'll resign Owner permission if I ask her too (or do it myself) but even after setting her as owner, shes blocked from these capabilities. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.