Some Issues with my account...

Necina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I made a post here before about things not sending from the marketplace, I even tried another (older) account of mine in an attempt to try and send items to my newer account. It did not work. That isn't the only issue I'm having, however.

I also attempted to buy a few things in world, and even those did not work. A few did send after I logged in a second time, but that doesn't seem normal what so ever.

Another issue I've been having is I cannot teleport anywhere, at all. I usually have to log out, then type in the sim I want to go to, and I can log in there just fine.

This account is only two days old and it's already having all of these issues. I've sent a ticket in, but haven't received anything back because I figure many, many other people are doing the exact same thing I am. I could go ahead and send ticket after ticket after ticket, but I hardly think that will get me any help any faster.

I've also tried clearing my cache both of my browser and viewer, I've tried using a different browser, I only purchase one thing at a time from the marketplace and still nothing shows up in my inventory, I also have tried the default Viewer 2 and Firestorm and teleporting places still logs me out. I'm pretty much at wits end here.

Also, I've tried making notecards to send to the people I've purchased from, however none of the contents of my notecards save.

This is a very difficult one to diagnose, but the problems you are describing all sound like you have an incomplete connection to SL.  If you have been using a wireless connection, that could be contributing to the problem, so I'd recommend switching to a direct cable connection if that is at all possible.  Wireless gets a lot of potential interference from cell phones, garage door openers, and other electronic devices, and is not as inherently stable as a direct connection. 

You can also try rebooting your router to let it clear its RAM and get a fresh IP address.  To do that, just unplug it from the power and walk away for a few minutes.  Then plug it back in.  If you still have trouble, try bypassing the router completely by plugging your computer's Internt cabl dirtly into the modem temporarily.  If the problem disappears, at least you have isolated it to the router.  After that, you'll have to figure out whether it's a setup problem for the router, or whether the router itself needs to be replaced.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.