Teleporting Issues.....help Please!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. Only recently I have not been able to recieve TPs in world, I've tried everything I think from relogging, to clearing cache and still not able to recieve them. I am using Phoenix, other viewers seem to be ok but not Phoenix. So if anyone can help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance. 

Lickleboo Messinez

That's strange.  I've never had a problem receiving TP requests in Phoenix and I've used it for a LONG time.  Have you been changing settings recently in preferences or using the debug settings for something else?  Maybe you accidently turned that function off.  This is a new one on me.  Have you tried asking in the Phoenix/Firestorm group?  They are fantastic there and so they may know.

my pheonix began playing up some weeks ago, not responding during log in and then crashing. i uninstalled and reinstalled but it didnt help. so now i had to force mysel to use firestorm however much i hate it ( messages and notices are hidden in the corner and you can accidently ignore them and offend people) perhaps your pheonix is wigging out as well, especially if other veiwers are working.

Once while playing around with the settings I got Phoenix so confused I had to delete its settings folder, not the folder containing its cache but one up in the directory tree, the folder that contains the cache folder and logs folder and user_settings and such.  After that the viewer worked fine again.  Course you may want to copy any logs you don't want to lose, and you're going to have to reset all those settings again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.