Live Jazz Genre Singer Recomendations?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I am looking for a live singer, to perform in a Euro friendly timezone, in my club, that would be suitable for a formal ball type event this month.  A little like a lounge room, jazz type singer.  Not too karoke sounding, and a reasonable cost too as we aren't getting the tips I wish we were, in the club.  Lol.

I don't know if there is a place anymore, that has like listening booths of artists?  I know there used to be, but all my old LM's aren't working os I don't know if it was one of those fly by night type phases in SL.

We've had artists such as Mankind Tracer and Maximillion Kleene perfom at the club before, and we all had a blast, but we want an artist of a more jazzy or lounge type genre for this event, and someone I can listen to on youtube, or inworld beforehand too, as I am very picky about the calibre of person we have performing.

Any suggestions gratefully received. 

Thank you  :)

JazzMan Correia  blows a mean trumpet and has a very smooth voice.  In RL he performs professionally and is nationally known.

You could also browse through this archived thread for other performers.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-and-Arts/Favorite-Acts-in-the-Second-Life-Live-Music-Scene/m-p/336102/highlight/true#M420

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.