I keep getting Gateway Error: This Transaction Cannot be Processed. How do I fix this?

Angelique Zufreur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Angelique and welcome to SL Forums. Try to clear your browser's cache, restart your computer and relog in your dashboard. Also try another browser. If the problem remains, submit a ticket --> Markeplace Category --> LindeX and Marketplace Exchange Issues. Fill the form, describing analytically the problem and wait for a reply.

A gateway error comes from the payment system you are accessing as it is how transactions are verified over the global network.  All transactions be it online or in a store must attach the payment gateway.  It is NOT a part of SL but part of the payment network.

The answer below may work however, more often than not, it means the merchant account (SL) cannot attach to your bank and therefore cannot get an approval code.  These are almost always temporary and when they are not, they cause huge problems for everyone therefore, long term issues are very rare.

I would give it a few minutes and try again.  If not, I would contact your bank to see if they are online. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.