How to join help chat?

kiramanell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, newbie here. :)

So, I arrived at the Imagine Help Center; except there's no one to help. :( I joined the help chat, said something in channel, but got the automated response that I'm the only one in channel there.

So, it seems now I even need help finding the help channel.

And can someone please tell me how to turn off that darn FM radio station I'm constantly hearing? It's impossible to have a conversation that way.

Hello kiramanell. At first only residents with Premium or Concierge accounts can use the Live Chat. If you are a Premium or Concierge member the link for Live Chat is here. You find the option on the right. Alternatively you can post your question here and we will try to help. About the music just click the pause button on the right top corner of your monitor.

Hello kiramanell. At first only residents with Premium or Concierge accounts can use the Live Chat. If you are a Premium or Concierge member the link for Live Chat is here. You find the option on the right. Alternatively you can post your question here and we will try to help. About the music just click the pause button on the right top corner of your monitor.

Consider also reaching out to inworld resident help groups.  (^_^)

New Citizens Inc., Oxbridge, Builder's Brewery, Dreams, and many other groups can provide tips, advice, and information for just about everything Second Life. Most have land, sandbox building areas, a place to set as home to get away from the infohubs, and a chat group which offers Q&A night and day.  =^-^=

Consider also reaching out to inworld resident help groups.  (^_^)

New Citizens Inc., Oxbridge, Builder's Brewery, Dreams, and many other groups can provide tips, advice, and information for just about everything Second Life. Most have land, sandbox building areas, a place to set as home to get away from the infohubs, and a chat group which offers Q&A night and day.  =^-^=

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again.

I just want to say I wasn't being very fair to the Imagine Help Center. I simply had no idea what I was talking about. Actually, the people helping there are very helpful. :) Turns out they're not a big channel yet, is all, and had just started out. Honestly, go seek 'em out! I got the grand tour from one of their helpers the first day. :)

P.S. Note to self: newbies should not diss things they don't yet understand.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.