PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!

PoppinYourPouch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I gave my password to my SL daughter a while back just as a trust thing (I know it was stupid, dont remind me), and now it's showing a bunch of credit card charges from her. She won't admit it, but I know she did. She came with a bunch of new clothes on. She was my SL daughter, and she charged my credit card over 100 dollars. What should I do? She is a minor in RL. I'm so confused.

I dont want her to get into RL trouble for this, the bill isnt that high, im just adressing it, calling the FBI is out of the question. I dont want to ruin her life for one small dumb thing she may have done. But could she get into trouble for this?

2 answers to this question

Treat this as identity theft........though you willingly provided the information.  Contact your credit card provider and change the account number, contact your bank and change the number, and contact your local law enforcement agency (possibly the FBI too).........though I believe you'll get some serious eye brows raised as soon as you tell them that you gave this information to them.

You got a problem............and it's likely to get nasty and a lttle expensive to resolve.

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. My feeling is that you have already answered yourself your own question. Now you change your password (dashboard, log in http://secondlife.com/  --> Account on the left --> Change password) and do NOT share again it in the future. Being a minor (means in my country under 18 years old) she has no responsibility, you allowed her to do that, mistake is 100% yours.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.