Padding Out In Vampire Forums- Please Explain

Sy Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a reason why these feature/promotional threads of SL's leading Vamp creators has been changed from having all their questions and responses on an easy to read, coherent single post?  This shows a clear lack of foresight and inconsideration to the reader.

If I wanted to read and respond to Suzanne Soyinka's thread it was all in one easy to find space.  If I now want to read the thoughts of today's selected Vamp creators I'll have to do it quickly because the nature of the forum mechanics will have them spread scattered disjointedly throughout the page very soon.  This unnecessary padding will also mean that a post from someone as interesting as Soyinka will soon be shunted off the main page with all this unnecessary padding out.

Sammantha Koppel wrote:

It would appear that certain "vamps" were given a list of questions to answer.  Apparently, vampires do not engage in dialogue, even with others of their particular species.  Instead of each of them starting their own thread(s), why not add to existing ones that ask the same questions?

Perhaps some of them got "Vampires" and "Zombies" confused... mindlessly adding threads that ask the same question as a previous one brings on that thought...

Sy Beck wrote:

Is there a reason why these feature/promotional threads of SL's leading Vamp creators has been changed from having all their questions and responses on an easy to read, coherent single post?  This shows a clear lack of foresight and inconsideration to the reader.

If I wanted to read and respond to Suzanne Soyinka's thread
it was all in one easy to find space.  If I now want to read the thoughts of today's selected Vamp creators I'll have to do it quickly because the nature of the forum mechanics will have them spread scattered disjointedly throughout the page very soon.  This unnecessary padding will also mean that a post from someone as interesting as Soyinka will soon be shunted off the main page with all this unnecessary padding out.

I LOL'ed.

Sy Beck wrote:

If I wanted to read and respond to Suzanne Soyinka's thread
it was all in one easy to find space.  If I now want to read the thoughts of today's selected Vamp creators I'll have to do it quickly because the nature of the forum mechanics will have them spread scattered disjointedly throughout the page very soon.  This unnecessary padding will also mean that a post from someone as interesting as Soyinka will soon be shunted off the main page with all this unnecessary padding out.

I LOL'ed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.