payment methods

Angelic Novo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You can use a debit card for if it's a major bank in the US.  I cancelled my Visa card a year ago when B of A started their BS with huge interest increases on a 10 year old account that has never been delinquent (I did it for principal more than anything) and changed my payment method to my checking account debit card.  Call billing and they will help you get it set up correctly.

You should not need a credit card to use PayPal. You DO need a "verified" PayPal account, which means at PayPal's end you have to link it to a secondary funding source, which can be a bank checking account OR a credit card.

If you have a Verified PayPal account already, and you formerly had credit card info on file with Linden Lab, their system might not have cleared out the old credit card info completely. There was another post recently with a very similar problem. The poster said they got an error saying the credit card payment couldn't process, when trying to add PayPal as a payment method. They contacted billing and it was fixed by Billing flushing out the old credit card info, at their end.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.