How can we view more quickly the latest posts to the threads we have been involved with?

eyeye Afterthought

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I don't log in that often, but I keep missing new posts to the threads I get involved with. I don't want to litter my emails with subscribed threads, so I was looking today to see if there was a way in settings to have the most recent posts on these threads come to the top. Then I can see at a glance what's new to view.I couldn't see anything in settings, and I tried clicking the column header (as you do normally in world itself and on other forums etc) but nothing happens, the column headers are greyed out.

Am I missing something really simple here?

priority.jpg

5 answers to this question

I am not aware of any such option but hopefully someone may know more about it. It seems indeed that the only way to be notified of new posts in the threads you were involved in is to accept email notifications in your subscription and bookmarks settings.

However, you can have a direct access to ALL the recent posts here but of course you have to scroll throught the subjects:

http://secondlife.lithium.com/t5/Forums/recentpostspage/category-id/Forums/post=type/message

• Like 2

eyeye Afterthought wrote:

I don't log in that often, but I keep missing new posts to the threads I get involved with. I don't want to litter my emails with subscribed threads, so I was looking today to see if there was a way in settings to have the most recent posts on these threads come to the top. Then I can see at a glance what's new to view.I couldn't see anything in settings, and I tried clicking the column header (as you do normally in world itself and on other forums etc) but nothing happens, the column headers are greyed out.

Am I missing something really simple here?

priority.jpg

HI Eye!  try under option, floating to the top.  You will be able to find easy then.  Hope this helps!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.