New

blueyes91200

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

blueyes91200 wrote:

Teach me I'm new

HI Blueyes!  Welcome to Secondlife, and to the Secondlife Forums!  If you are interested in building or just the user interface (UI) in general, or just want to chat, and ask questions, I would be happy to help you.  Contact me In-World!  Far out!

Peace!

blueyes91200 wrote:

Teach me I'm new

Hi blueyes, welcome to SL ;)

I would love to teach you.

Lesson 1: How to make a good informative forum post.

1. Write your question.

2. Re-read your question and try to identify any questions that may arise from your initial question.  In this case the most obvious question that comes to mind is "Teach you what exactly?"

3. Expand your post by adding information that would answer the question that has arised in point 2 above.

4. Re-read your revised question and try to identify any questions that may arise from your revised question. A few examples may be "Teach you when?", and "Who are you?"

5. Expand your post by adding information that would answer the questions that has arised in point 4 above.

6. repeat as often as required.

Summary:

On completion of the steps above, you can now be confident that we know who you are, what it is you would like to learn, when we can expect to see you online in order to teach you these things etc. etc.

This allows others to open up to you, and in turn allows you to gain a benefitial experience out of your interaction with others.

Please come back tomorrow for lesson 2: How to differentiate between sarcasm and humour (A prequel to lesson 3: How to differentiate the troll from the sincere)    ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.