Run away Meeroo

xWolfxQueenx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my friend gave me a meeroo she hadn't done anything with for a long time, and I being a navice meeroo owner didnt kno tht if u dnt, they starve and then run away cuz they are hungry

so, short story, her meeroo ran away from me

so i tried to use the whistel of returning

but i need its ID

which she doesnt hav

sooooo

wat can i do? Dx this meeroo is very important to me cuz shes my best friend

so can sum one please help Q_Q

5 answers to this question

Hello. I don't know many about meeroos, maybe another resident has a better answer. You can go to Roo at Meeroo's Main Store. Buy there berries, a stump-home and a free hud. Join in the group there and call the group chat. They will explain everything to you.

EDIT: For the ID right click on the meeroo holding for 2-3 secs and all its stats will be appeared in local chat.

You can find its ID by right clicking and looking in the description field or by hovering your curser over the Meeroo. If you are unable to do this, you will need to raise a ticket on the Meeroo support site. Although you may not have the ticket, if you can remember its name and include any other information about it, they might just be able to help.

Did you register her in the" wonderful world of meeroos" website.

Did you get a hud which gives you a unique number to register at the website. Useing this number they might be able to reissue that Roo if you file a ticket with them. If not it is probably a lost cause and you will have to tell your friend the Roo released. 

Your friend should have prepared you better for the care of your new Meeroo. Look in search for Wonderful World of Meeroo's go there buy food (berries) is most common and a stump which is like the control center, A free hud and join the group! Very friendly people to help you through.

Get a new Meeroo and start your adventure over. This wasn't your fault, you were not prepared and I'm sure your friend will understand.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.