What is the point of testing your Mesh creations in the Beta grid when you cannot Rezz anything ? !

Dolores Rossini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've not been on the Beta grid for a few years now and recall when there was more than one sim and you could rezz prims .I have been tinkering about with mesh creation and wanted to try some ideas out without the needless cost involved on the main grid . I went into Aditi yesterday to find only one sim with no rezzing/building permission ! . After flying around looking for a rezz spot , waiting for another person to arrive that actually knew anything ( a few arrived  but didn't know a thing ) , I eventually gave up . I tried some of the other grids without entry success, can anyone shed any light on where you can rezz in beta mode ? . Thanks in advance D :)

Perhaps I was unclear.

That's what I was thinking of - that you could find places, on the beta grid, to test mesh on by searching the map for mesh sandboxes. I often do this myself, though I haven't lately. You should find quite a few, but as Jacki says, these places might be down due to LL doing something to them.

- Luc -

Thanks for all the useful info , I I found all the Mesh boxes closed and then searched just 'sandbox' to find a few . If only the info hub had Beta Grid relavent info and the map showed all the sims / sanboxes available . To a less inquisitive/persistant person they may of thought they'd arrived at a private yacht race sim .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.