Beta Grid access error

Twiddle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay this has gotten rediculous for me.  I'm trying to experiment with some meshes I made, so I got on the beta grid, and tried to upload a mesh to play with it, and well that didn't work (see http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Mesh-won-t-calculate-for-me/qaq-p/1183581 ).  So I decided I'd try and download a different mesh enabled viewer and see if that made any kind of difference.  And after installing a different viewer and then logging into beta grid, I immediately crash, and now I can't log into the beta grid on any viewer.  I get the wrong username/password/caps lock error every time I try, even if I try manually typing in what sim I want to go to.  Nothing seems to be letting me back on the beta grid, is there anything I can do?

EDIT: in response to the first answer posted, Clearing the cache and rebooting the computer did not result in any change.

Edit 2 (god I wish I could post replies down below): The issues with mesh are seperate from this, for now i'd be happy just being able to log onto the beta grid which is what I'm asking for help here on.

2 answers to this question

Have you tried uploading mesh in the regular grid? See if that lets you. I know it will cost but its worth a try to see if it's the viewer or the grid thats wonky.

You migt want to post this in the mesh sub forum, here is the link. more mesh minds over there. :)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Mesh/bd-p/Mesh

Edit; It is still a mesh related problem. Ask there anyway. We are only regular people here and don't work for LL. Sorry we can't help you more. If you are a premium member you can ask live chat. But a lot of good people are on the mesh board with more knowlege than us atm.

What viewer are you using?

any error messages?

talk to me :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.