Mesh won't calculate for me

Twiddle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, I have payment info on file and I've gone through the rediculous tutorial quiz thing for both the main and beta grids, it all shows green.  I go and I log onto the beta grid, then I try and upload a rigged mesh with a defined (box) physics shape to try and get the lowest PE I can, but no matter what I do what I try what I push, whenever I hit the calculate weights and cost I get an error that reads "Mesh Upload and Calculation not supported yet".  Now I'm in a mesh sandbox, I see other meshes other people are uploading, but for some reason it won't calculate for me, and I've tried everything I can think of.  Does anyone have any advice on how to make this frustrating system actually function? 

There's a new "feature" where the physical shape needs to match the model shapes in material. This is at least the case for v3.1.0. If I recall correctly the physical shape needs to have at least one of the models materials. Ofcourse this is nonsense and I hope LL will change it back. Try another viewer, v3.0.0 should work with any physical box.

Hope it works, good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.