Want to learn!!!

2buds4me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for friends that would want to help with sl. im trying to learn anything i can... like to see places others like to go and things to do in sl...im trying to get a job and am willing to work for free for bit just to learn. anyone bored and want to teach me few things feel free look me up...

Ahh yes the new to SL and don't know what to do post....I hear you clearly and know what you are feeling.  You love this place, have seen some cool stuff and now you are ready to get off the bench and play.

Here would be my suggestion.  To start, find something you really want to do, either by trying it or observing it.  It could be building, decorating, scripting, dj, role play, fashion whatever, and immerse yourself in that.

From there you will find friends who share a similar interest and it will be those friends who motivate and help you grow.

Also, once you decide on what you want to be in SL, you can always come to these boards and ask where you can learn that.  There are many here to help you once you are more specific on what you want to do.

• 2 weeks later...

2buds4me wrote:

I am looking for friends that would want to help with sl. im trying to learn anything i can... like to see places others like to go and things to do in sl...im trying to get a job and am willing to work for free for bit just to learn. anyone bored and want to teach me few things feel free look me up...

HI 2buds4me!  Welcome to the SL forums and to SL!  I am a builder, and I teach 2 building classes on Saturdays, if you are interested in learning to build.  Feel free to look me up, or friend me.  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.