Problem in coming back from Aditi to Agni

Fabeha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can I upload animations made through Qavimator free of cost in SL ?

Do I have to pay for each and every animation (uploading in SL) ? 

***How do I come Back from Aditi to normal mode? i unchecked Advance settings by going in preferences but still cant get to usual mode

8 answers to this question

They will cost you L$10 per animation (about 4 cents USD) to upload, no matter where you got them from or how you made them.

ETA:  If you are testing animations and want to save your L$, you can always upload to the Aditi grid, where it won't cost you anything at all.  You will eventually need to pay the upload fee for your finished anim when you upload it to the Main grid, but Aditi can save you money during testing..  See >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Aditi

• Like 1

If you typed CTRL + Shift + G while you were on the login page, your should have seen a new dropdown menu open on your lower taskbar. Open that menu and select Second Life Beta, which is the same thing as Aditi. Then log in. You will be on the Aditi grid. To log in to the Main grid next time you log in, you'll have to do the same trick, but select Second Life , which is the same thing as Agni (the Main grid).

ETA:  Oh, I know what you mean.... You specified "Last location", but that location where you were the last time you logged in was on the Main grid.  It doesn't exist on Aditi, so the servers landed you at "a nearby location."  Look at the L$ balance at the top of your screen.  If it says L$25,000, you are on the Aditi grid.  That's play money.  You can use it there, but not move it to your real account on the main grid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.