Best way to impliment a drawing into SL as wall art?

dogmouse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have a few .jpgs of some drawings that I did, and would like to have them displayed as wall art in my sl abode.

Can you suggest the best way to go about doing this?  Is there some kind of special frame i can buy on the sl marketplace or ingame that will accept rl images?

im looking at sl marketplace right now, but i only see frames that accept images taken within sl.

Help anyone?

Thanks,

~mouse

if you have jpgs you can upload them to SL once you have done that rezz a cube then taper it i go up to 0.15 for both values of taper then flatten the cube and you will have a 1 prim picture frame which you can then re-size to suit then drag your uploaded image on to the center of the frame or click select texture click the center of the frame go in to the texture tab of edit mode and choose your texture from there

this video shows what i mean 

for some reason it won't let me embed it in the post

edit if your using the LL V2/V3 viewer or a viewer based off it i think upload is located by clicking the cog icon in your inventory or you can always try ctrl + u for image upload i know it works for 1.23 based viewers but not sure about the V2/3 based ones

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.