Loging in failed

XMidnightX Jules

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Update on my question

Having Issues loging into second life it saying that i cant not log into second life from this computer. I was login yesterday but i have a slow internet, and I was wondering if it had to do with the updates the regions here getting tonight. I Didnt not reseave a message saying that my accounts werent banded.

I now knof for a fact that i didnt reseave an email from LL saying I was band.

I was wondering how do I post a ticket

4 answers to this question

It can be related to the restarts issues (but a slow Internet connection does not help...). I don't believe you should file a ticket but be patient till the restarts are solved. Check your dashboard regularily:

[uPDATED] Critical OS Software Upgrade - Region Restarts

[uPDATED 6:51PM PDT, 9 October 2011]  We are beginning this evening’s round of upgrades, which will require an extended period of region restarts. We will update this blog when additional information becomes available.

[uPDATED 1:45PM PDT, 9 October 2011] This round of upgrades has been completed. We will begin more upgrades later today. We will update this blog when work begins, as well as throughout the process.

[postED 9:00AM PDT, 9 October 2011] We will be continuing the upgrade of our simulator system software on the Agni main grid today starting momentarily, which will require an extended period of region restarts. We will update this blog when additional information becomes available.

So the suggestions that I gave you in your other thread (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/Having-issues-logging-into-second-life/qaq-p/1156169) didn't help?  Bummer.  In that case, you really don't have much choice but to file a support ticket.  You do that here >>> https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and you select Account Issue.  If you are a Premium member,  you will get faster service by using Live Chat instead.  If you really do have a "slow Internet", though, I'm not sure how much they will be able to help.  I still think you will find in the end that the problem is in your router.

BTW, I suppose there's an outside chance that the current restart cycle on the sims is affecting you in some way, but I have a hard time imagining how.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.