I have an alt that cannot get any marketplace deliveries. Is there some setting I need to change?

Zia Carissa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have 3 characters. Two can get deliveries without any problems from the marketplace. One can't get any, despite the fact that the account shows that delivery has happened and money is taken from the account. At this point I do all my shopping with that avi in-world but it's really getting to be cumbersome. Any ideas? Have I accidentally turned on/off some crucial setting? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Actual Answser - Since I can't officially answer my own question per this forum, I have to put the actual answer here. Somehow, I had 'blocked' the marketplace. On my latest upgrade of my viewer, I had to set up a bunch of things and one of the tabs listed blocked senders, neither of which I remember blocking (must have hit the wrong button at some time, instead of accept). Anyhow, the actual answer is that I had to unblock the marketplace. Thanks to everyone who offered suggestion!

2 answers to this question

Assuming you're following the same recommended guidelines for all three avatars and making sure you're online at time of purchase and not in busy or away mode, I can't think of any reason why deliveries are failing for the same account every time while the others are ok. You could try submitting a  ticket under Failed Marketplace Delivery and ask Support to investigate it a bit beyond simply redelivering the content. What happens if your two working accounts buy content as a gift for the third? Does she receive it then?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.