lost items after sim failed to restart, tier was paid, what can I do to recover these things?

Krillion Hax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Right in the middle of the rolling restarts, the sim I was on "Clake" failed to restart.

Clake (187,46,23) - actual elevation was approx 550

This was approx 10:00am SLT Oct 2, 2011

The parcel "owner" (edit) contacted me stating he had no idea what was wrong and indicated that the tier was paid. No response from the estate owner. Some of my items were returned, but the expensive and critical things were not.

(edit) Cleared my cache, relogged and checked lost & found (as I said, some things were returned) The listed items were still missing.

(1)            - Loaded Intan dance ball with approx 46 dances

(several) - objects with scripts accounting for upwards of 40 hours of work and research.

(several) - Misc objects

I require all items that were mine returned asap.

I appreciate your time and efforts.

Thank you.

Krillion Hax

(edit) Will try to file a ticket.

========================

update
found missing items in lost and found as a composit single item.
ty to the support person that worked with me directly - saved my ... well, skin!

2 answers to this question

this is a resident to resident support forum the lindens aren't likely to see this you would be better off sending a support ticket or if your premium a live chat

first off you could try looking in your lost and found folder and even clearing your cache these may show up your missing items

• Like 1

Hello Krillion. At first remove the name of the owner. It is against Community Guidelines. Sim looks offline on Map. The region owner or the estate manager must to submit a ticket requesting a sim rollback or to use the Live Chat if he has a Premium or Concierge account. You can report the offline sim submiting a ticket. We can't help differently. We are residents like you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.