How do I get my objects back from a sim that is offline?

Jim Bomazi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Eventually all sims come back online... Unless it has been shut down for good..

If it was shut down for maintenance be pationt and wait for it to come back online

If it was shut down for good most likely they will be returned...

I not fully sure btw....

I vaguely remember asking Live Help about something similar a couple of years ago.   They obviously won't discuss the status of the owner's account, but if they've closed the sim because of non-payment, then, if you ask live help (or put in a support ticket) they should let you in to retrieve your items before they delete the sim.

While I can't swear to it, if they actually delete the sim, I think they delete everything on it at the same time, regardless of who owns it.   So you need to move quite fast.   

If the sim disapperead, you should have had your items returned to you. Look in your lost and found folder for a colascent object (it looks like a broken cube). It can have any name of one of the items contained in it, or even "object".

Go to a place you can rez things (a sandbox will do if you don't have land of your own). Click edit land and drag the coalescent cube to the ground. All your items should be there in the same position as they were left. Then pick them one by one back to your inventory.

As a last resort, if your items were not returned to you, you will have to open a support case with LL or start a live chat if you are premium.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.