The HopStore - Opening Today at 2pm SLT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The HopStore - it's an  Irish Pub, Music Bar & Hangout all in one. It's purely for fun so no fortunes to be made.

I'll be DJing (of a sort) from 2pm. From time to time there are Live Acts (as and when finances allow). It's in UK timezone so at the moment (as it's just me)  Fridays & Saturdays will be 'open' from 2ish till whenever ish. During the week usually 12-2pm (work next day).

Looking for DJs who actually like music to make the place their own - not so much dance DJs (no offence intended) The HopStore is definitely not a dance club.

Anyway the party starts 2pm today - Friday 30th Sept 2011... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Philereme/71/55/78

Everyone welcome - as it's a pub it's adult avis only :-)

Mags Indigo wrote:

The HopStore - it's an  Irish Pub, Music Bar & Hangout all in one. It's purely for fun so no fortunes to be made.

I'll be DJing (of a sort) from 2pm. From time to time there are Live Acts (as and when finances allow). It's in UK timezone so at the moment (as it's just me)  Fridays & Saturdays will be 'open' from 2ish till whenever ish. During the week usually 12-2pm (work next day).

Looking for DJs who actually like music to make the place their own - not so much dance DJs (no offence intended) The HopStore is definitely not a dance club.

Anyway the party starts 2pm today - Friday 30th Sept 2011... 

Everyone welcome - as it's a pub it's adult avis only :-)

Congrats, Mags!

Folks, I've seen the place... it's cozy! And if you swoon over an Irish accent like I do, bring something to collapse on.

Mags, as your pub is Irish, and I'm only half Irish, only half of me will attend. Would you rather that half be Maddy or Snugs?

Mags Indigo wrote:

Not only did Maddy attend (sadly no show from Snugs) she kept Bar and fed people. I'm expecting the insurance claims to hit the door mat on Monday. But the effort is great appreciated in the spirit in which it was given. (as it were).

What which does not kill you makes you stronger. I'm happy to help!

HopStore is lovely, Mags. You do know how to craft a space.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.