Need to rent or buy a Skybox

iOthman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

with the following characteristics:

Supports at least  736 prims 

4096 sq. meters or at least 37x42m 

I already have a house, I just need to rent a skybox platform to put it on

I need guidance to reputable rental agencies that offer what I need.

Also, is it possible to buy a skybox on SL? without paying rent? if so please provide some links,

I appreciate your help.

Land-parcels extend upwards indefinitely so you just need 4096sqm of land.  Where you put your building(s) vertically is up to you.  A lot of people keep the ground level as garden or shop and have their residence in the sky.  It is quite normal for (say) 50m - 300m to be reserved - no buildings - in order to maintain the view but higher than that is usually free to use

... <interrputed> ...

I can recommend Ravenglass Rentals (from whom I have rented a number of times) and BrendaRex Investments (from whom I have most recently been renting).

Ok so I found this land that says: Residential. 4096 sqm, 1227 prims @ L$2360/week or L$9929/month 

Does this mean I have to Pay the land owner L$9929/month + Pay USD 25.00/ month for Land and Use fees to SL?

Or does  L$9929/month covers everything?

Thanks

In order to rent mainland directly from Linden Lab you must be a premium member.  For this privilege you pay your membership fee and you also pay 'tier' rental on any land you rent (except that 512sqm is free).

If you rent from anyone other than directly from Linden Lab then they are renting from LL and paying the tier fee.  You pay them rent as a sub-letter.  So your L$9,929/month is all you have to pay.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.