[ English + Português ] Aprender novas técnicas para trabalhar no SL ajudam na RL?

Thereaver Barrymore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[ English + Português ] Aprender novas técnicas para trabalhar no SL ajudam na RL?

Na vida real eu trabalho com marketing e design e tenho experimentado nos meus últimos trabalhos, aplicar algumas novas técnicas que aprendi por causa do Second Life. Recentemente fiz um anúncio impresso para a Samsung e usei alguns truques que aprendi editando as fotos de moda para a extinta InnerWorld Magazine.

Não é preciso ir tão longe, muitas pessoas não trabalham com design como eu, mas acredito que fazer fotos para compor looks de blogs, nos ajudem até a apurar o bom gosto para fazer fotos na vida real.

Já aconteceu com vocês?

[ English + Português ] Learn new techniques to work in Second Life Can help real life?

In real life I work with marketing and design and in my past works, I have tried to apply some new techniques I learned because of Second Life. Recently I did a print ad for Samsung and I used some tricks I learned diagramming the extinct InnerWorld Magazine.

There is no need to go that far, not every people like me work with design in RL, but I think that taking pictures to compose looks for blogs, can help us to establish the good taste to make pictures also in real life.

Has that already happened with you?

Yes, I think so!  I find that even my daughter has learned this skills.  She's always checking out my blog pictures, and talking with me about photoshop.  We both check out tutorials, and are always learning new things.  I apply this to my personal digitial scrapbooking, photography, and various other projects. 

So many people started out in Second Life, never having done more then cropped a photo in an image program, and are now able to make sculpts, and now have the ability to do mesh.  That's what I love, you can explore, and try new things, and not just things limited to Second Life. You can develop new interests, behavior, even improve your self esteem, or find companionship.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.