Can't get in to marketplace!!

BillAngel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all,

I'm having an issue getting Marketplace to work for more then 24 hours. Have cleared cash, tried three browsers and three avatar's as suggested. At first it looks fine but when I try and log in this is what I keep getting.. I have work to do and now I'm just banging my head on the desk spilling my coffee every were.(just kidding about the coffee).

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

7 answers to this question

Strange that clearing the browser's cache or using another one seemed to have worked for another resident.

Switch off your computer. Try to unplug your router/modem, plug back on after a few minutes. It should force it to reinitialize your IP address when connecting to the web when you restart your computer and login.

Thank you Valerie

I did as you said and no luck. Unplugged router , walked away got coffee, Milano and pet the cat. Came back plugged it back in turned on PC then tried the Marketplace it came up, so far so good.I logged int and yep same as before. I'm thinking its not me at this point.

• Moderators

Hello BillAngel,

This is an issue that a few residents see when they click on the Create a Store link on the SLM web site and try to accept the Marketplace Listing Guidelines.

The only way to correct this is to notify Customer Support so we can clear the issue.

I have done that for you and you should have no further difficulty accessing the SLM web site.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.