Why I'm not buying today.

WolfBaginski Bearsfoot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apart from free items, I'm not buying anything on the Marketplace this week.

I have the money, but over the last couple of weeks delivery has been almost non-existent. It's not worth bitching over 45L$, and I can re-order the freebies, but I've no confidence in the system.

Look at the Marketplace record, and at the Dashboard record of transactions, and the goods have been delivered and paid for. Look at my inventory, and they're not there.

A couple of people have had a double order, and the quality of their product is worth it. But, after the revelation that Marketplace records are not fully accessible by Merchants, it looks like too much of a tangle to sort out until a Merchant can get at the info. It doesn't look like the system is providing adequate records to support requests for redelivery.

And, whether the missing items are free or not it's a sign of a fault in the systems. I don't want problems dismissing by Support just because I can re-order.

You Lindens probably don't know what the MHDOIF is, I'm not sure you're even qualified for the award, and even writing a citation would be an insult to those who earned a mention in Tee Emm.

I hope your hot tubs freeze 

Apart from free items, I'm not buying anything on the Marketplace this week.

I have the money, but over the last couple of weeks delivery has been almost non-existent. It's not worth bitching over 45L$, and I can re-order the freebies, but I've no confidence in the system.

Look at the Marketplace record, and at the Dashboard record of transactions, and the goods have been delivered and paid for. Look at my inventory, and they're not there.

A couple of people have had a double order, and the quality of their product is worth it. But, after the revelation that Marketplace records are not fully accessible by Merchants, it looks like too much of a tangle to sort out until a Merchant can get at the info. It doesn't look like the system is providing adequate records to support requests for redelivery.

And, whether the missing items are free or not it's a sign of a fault in the systems. I don't want problems dismissing by Support just because I can re-order.

You Lindens probably don't know what the MHDOIF is, I'm not sure you're even qualified for the award, and even writing a citation would be an insult to those who earned a mention in Tee Emm.

I hope your hot tubs freeze 

Should I even bother to dig up the eleventy-billion times that I have already explained to other merchants why I don't buy listing enhancments?

You can bet they all know exactly what I'm talking about.

That's why the usual crew of Linden apple-polishers is freaking silent today.

Wait.... here they come?...

Nope, sorry... false alarm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.