Sign in to follow this  
Ricky40

Best Viewer?

Thanks guys, I am now usuing the New Firestorm and absolutly love it!!!! Thank you, this forum is great and you all are greater!

i know what you trying to ask boss, but you know everybody gotta show you how smart they are right ? the best viewer for all around performance is singularity :)  no chaser.

Bad form.  It's better to find an existing thread on the subject than it is to rehash all the same stuff again in a new thread.

Baloo Uriza wrote:

Bad form.  It's better to find an existing thread on the subject than it is to rehash all the same stuff again in a new thread.

With all the changes there have been we are talking about some extinct species in this thread.

So yes, this would need a lot of ketchup!

See, maintaining the existing thread would still preserve how we got to where we are now.  I'm sorry you're too new to recognize the value, but such a practice of using the existing thread has only been around since the dawn of USENET.

Baloo Uriza wrote:

See, maintaining the existing thread would still preserve how we got to where we are now.  I'm sorry you're too new to recognize the value, but such a practice of using the existing thread has only been around since the dawn of USENET.

Now that we've learned how to make fire, I guess it doesn't hurt for us to remember how cold we were before then.

jjccc Coronet wrote:

if  you want to video in hd you need 120fps anything less is low quaulity. way to test this rotate the camera view arround your avitar if its jerky on the edge of the screen then 60 fps isnt ennough and you would want 120 fps instead

true if you got a slow video card

ideally what you want is (60fps or whatever rate) to synch with your monitor MHz perfectly. no matter how fast or slow the camera is moving . then can free up the cycles for other stuff