Only sort of new -- want to be friends?

Claire Atheria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I'm newish (~3 months old) and am hoping to meet some cool people to hang out with! I'm Claire, from northern VA, and in my late 20s ... I've gotten into the live music scene in SL, plus regular things like exploring (always better w/ another person), dancing, shopping. I know there's about a million other things that SL has to offer, so I'm slowly finding out what clicks w/ me. I'm inworld almost every night, so if you're up for chatting or whatever say hi :)

xrockinfree wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm newish (~3 months old) and am hoping to meet some cool people to hang out with! I'm Claire, from northern VA, and in my late 20s ... I've gotten into the live music scene in SL, plus regular things like exploring (always better w/ another person), dancing, shopping. I know there's about a million other things that SL has to offer, so I'm slowly finding out what clicks w/ me. I'm inworld almost every night, so if you're up for chatting or whatever say hi
:)

Hi Xrockinfree!  Welcome to the wacky world of Sl, and to the Sl forums!  Look me up inworld, or friend me if you wish!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.