So confused!

Jaylah Sass

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ugh, I've been playing since about 06 and I took about a 6mo-year hiatus because life got busy. I come back and everything is so different. I'm so lost lol. And apparently my profile says I've only been a member since January? (edit, I'm assuming thats for the forum) not sure about that one either!

So what are the main points I should know? Big changes? I'm having a hard time even getting my avie to load...don't know if it's because it's been so long or what. 

ah, and where are the cool places to hang out these days? :) I do need some new friends, looks like my whole friends list is offline & inactive!

Welcome back, Jaylah.

Let's see, V2/V3, implementation of mesh, Emerald gone... Phoenix raising (not to mention Firestorm... reference V2)... TPV list... Lindens laid off... new CEO... RedZone... Lithium.  Look 'em up if you must.

If you need help with rezzing and stuff there's always Answers

Cool places to hang out?  There's the newish Destination Guide or the Favorite Destinations forum.

Friends?  Well, that's up to you... I'd be happy to chat with you anytime I'm actually in world anymore.

Good luck and have fun ...Dres

Yes, January is when you registered here at the Forum and it's not your Born on Date.

Big changes:

The Abandoned Land Policy has changed. Abandoned land can be recovered for 24 hours? then it goes on public sale at 1L$ per meter.

The Sandboxes Next to Abbotts have been Moved opening the waterway. Abbotts the airport has a new owner.

A Sandbox for Premium only Residents was just opened.

A Resident has made an updated Map of the Mainland, Sansara.

There's no swearing in baseball, (@ the Forum) see community guidelines

The introduction of Mesh is a "big deal"

I like that I can link objects in the Build Menu in the new Viewer...hmm, I wish I could say more about it.

Sandboxes have the most interesting Residents.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.