Faulty Main...Perfect alt!

Tendi Jules

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OK so my main account in world will not load its avatar. The Inventory will not work right. Nothing as a matter of fact works right. How ever my alt accounts, they work just fine! How do I fix it, or find out what is going on?

I have tried using the SL viewer, and then the new viewer firestrom-beta. Either way, the other accounts work fine, and the main does not. Which is a total bummer!! Its like starting all over from scratch!

4 answers to this question

Manually delete the cache for both your main and alt accounts on all viewers you have installed on your computer (find the location of the caches by going to whatever preference tab the viewer you are using and making a note of the location.......then go to that location on your computer and delete everything in the last folder shown in the location given by the viewer).  Once you've done that then move the cache location of one of the accounts to a different location on your computer (it makes not difference which but just make the location different for each account and for each viewer).

Log in again with both accounts (one at a time), wait for everything to load before logging off.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.