Posting to Threads?

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all....I've searched the knowledge base and couldn't zero in on my question, not using the right keywords, I guess :(

I'm not anywhere near tech-savvy, especially when it comes to lithium.  Is there a way that I can access a list of all the threads I posted to, to follow others answers,  without having to go through my profile?  What exactly does subscribing to a thread mean?

ETA:  Thanks, Storm, I didn't know about the symbols...that will make it much easier to pick out, but I still have to go through the lists of threads to find them, correct?  I was trying to find a way to avoid that, what with all the different categories and stuff.  In re to the subscriptions, notification is to email?

3 answers to this question

At the top of the screen, click on your name where it says "Welcome, Kylie Jaxxon".

At the top of that page will be a list of your most recent threads you posted to, and your individual posts in them. Click "View All" at the bottom of that list for a full listing of all threads you've posted to, and your posts in them.

Here's your direct link:
http://community.secondlife.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/152558/post-type/message 

You can get to other people's list by clicking their name in their badge, on the left side, and then clicking "View All" in their recent posts list. That's how I got the link for yours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.