I have a problem in my inventory...

teedy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a problem in my inventory.,,, I multiplied with 500 boxes:matte-motes-shocked: and they do not go away objects and the worst that has affected my avatr is with body parts .... transparency in arms, legs, belly, as you can see in the picture. Thurs I do to solve this annoyance?:matte-motes-shocked:

FOTO_001.png

2 answers to this question

What viewer are you using? What are the boxes?

Have you cleared your cache? Open SL to login screen and select Me > Preferences > Advanced > Clear cache. Close viewer and reopen then log in. Allow your Inventory to load fully, click Recent tab to get it going immediately.

What are your computer specifications? Open to login screen > Help > About Second Life and copy/paste the computer details into a reply here (use Options > Edit to add). Is your graphics card driver up to date? Does rebaking your avatar [CTRL+ALT+R] help at all?

You have posted three threads on this. Please keep to just one.

You are wearing Alpha layers. They are designed to hide parts of you so that you can wear certain things, for example body armor or boots. In a folder there are several items, you usually wear most if not all of the items in that folder, for example, the alpha layer and the armor, the alpha layer and the boot, not just one or the other.

Your multiple inventory items may be from a corrupt cache, as Nyll mentioned.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.