What happened on Aditi?

Drongle McMahon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

According to my Aditi Account Page I am age verified.  And in the viewer it says I can access adult areas, but it will not let me TP there.  Note that the Gibson default location is also rated Adult and I was directed there.  Tried a second time after re-doing my adult verification, and it let me TP, then immediately crashed the viewer (Mesh Beta 3.0.3 - 239596).

It was pretty much the last thing that charlie did mention at the end of the OH that the aditi mesh sandboxes would be disabled tonight and most of them are gone since last friday, its pretty much just the center core that was still available earlier today. Not sure how it is right now I am locked in a constant login crash cycle with the lastest development build atm.

[13:06] Charlie (chalar.linden) remember - mesh sandboxes go away this evening!

I don't really like the idea of not at least one mesh exclusive sandbox at all. There are some kind of tests i rather wanna do in a dedicated environment just for meshes than in other parts of the aditi.

It's the Agni mesh sandboxes that were switched off yesterday, not the Aditi ones. That's why I needed to go to Aditi to do a test for a jira. I needed a near-empty sandbox.. I joined the development group and did it on a La Tigre sandbox instead. But the last I heard from Charlar on the Adit mesh sandboxes, specifically Mesh City and Sandbox 15, was that they would stay there indefinately (which could br over any time, of course.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.