hello :)

xsarah85x Lavendel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i've been in SL for a while. Almost 3 years actually. the last few months have started to feel lonely for me. i used to have the whole SL family thing n had a solid circle around me, but needless to say, it in the end, it all fell apart. now i find myself in here roaming alone and feel as if itts a challenge to make good friendships. i guess because i'm introverted n shy it dnt really help me out. so, this is me just reaching out and sayin feel free to IM or whatever and i know i'm not the only one having a hard time with this.

ps, i am very friendly and love shopping, club hopping and occasionally exploring. have a good day! :D

Well hello xsarah85x. May I call you 85? ;-)

You are not the only shy introvert in SL. This is where folks like us come to practice our extroversion so we might eventually unleash ourselves on the unsuspecting RL public.

Though I am not a member, there is a nefarious group in-world called "Ladies Who Lunch". I'll warn you that they have a hidden agenda and welcome anyone who can help them find it.

I'm sure more forumites will drop in to say hello and I encourage you to pull up a chair here and make yourself at home.

Hey Sarah, I'm semi-new (~3 months) so I definitely understand that making friends is hard, plus the shy/introverted part ... especially ones that actually want to talk to you more than once lol. Feel free to IM me inworld, I'm usually online every night. I need more female friends too :-P

Hey Sarah, I'm semi-new (~3 months) so I definitely understand that making friends is hard, plus the shy/introverted part ... especially ones that actually want to talk to you more than once lol. Feel free to IM me inworld, I'm usually online every night. I need more female friends too :-P

xrockinfree wrote:

messaged u :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.