SL Marketplace front page pic credits... what is the female skin?

Ambient Melodie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

on the SL Marketplace front page, there is a female with blonde hair wearing a hat...i am trying to find out what exact skin she is wearing...its not an "advert", its the large banner type pic, she is pictured to the left of some shoes.

i've searched through thousands of skins on Marketplace and inworld and cant find anything like it...i'm hoping someone has it and can tell me where to buy it.

Thx in advance for any help.

2 answers to this question

Since it isn't an ad, but a promo photo from the Marketplace itself, writing the store owner won't work. AND, judging from the shoes, hat and hair in the photo -- it is NOT very new ad  (unless of course they used older items from their inventory *wink*) so it is very unlikely that you will be able to find that exact skin. It could easily be discontinued by now. Also, as you probably know, skins look different on varying shapes so even if that same skin was out there in a vendor photo, it wouldn't look like the lady in the banner :D

The only thing that we can say is that the photo was taken AFTER shadows came into SL, that isn't much to go on.  If you keep that look in mind and maybe save the jpg for reference, you may be able to find something similar. And, you might even like it better. Here's hoping.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.