What viewers still work for OSX 10.4 (Tiger)?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been playing SL since 2002. I own a macbook (intel) running OSX 10.4 and I've always been able to play SL. Now that Sl requires you to download the latest SL viewer i cannot play SL on my macbook.

What are my options for second party viewers? I've tried Phoenix, Impruence, Singularity, Dolphin and none of them work! Luckily i have an iMac running OSX10.5 so I can play using the latest viewer but when i'm traveling with my macbook I cannot play. What gives? Are there any viewers that will allow me to use my macbook? HELP ±!!

Hi there Calyxa :)

You could well find that rainbow works fine for you . Boy Lane stopped develloping it early last year because of LLs TPV policy but it's pretty complete and above all is much faster than v1 with most of the adavantages we had with emerald. Worked great on my PPC e-mac.

http://my.opera.com/boylane/blog/the-final-final-rainbow-for-macosx

• 2 weeks later...

are there any tiger viewers that support the multiple attachments function. i tried rainbow but it strips off half my clothes when i log in

and if i could update my os i would but sadly apple makes sure the first thing that goes on their old machines is the compatibility with the newer os's :{

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.